Antique Cedar Wardrobe Closet
Antique Cedar Wardrobe Closet was posted at December 2, 2017 at 11:10 pm. This post is uploaded under the Closet category. Antique Cedar Wardrobe Closet is tagged with Antique Cedar Wardrobe Closet, Antique, Cedar, Wardrobe, Closet..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Cedarce•dar (sē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several Old World, coniferous trees of the genus Cedrus, having wide, spreading branches. Cf. cedar of Lebanon.
- any of various junipers, as the red cedar, Juniperus virginiana, of the cypress family, having reddish-brown bark and dark-blue, berrylike fruit.
- any of various other coniferous trees. Cf. incense cedar, white cedar.
- any of several trees belonging to the genus Cedrela, of the mahogany family, as the Spanish cedar.
- Also called cedarwood. the fragrant wood of any of these trees, used in furniture and as a moth repellent.
Wardrobeward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Antique Cedar Wardrobe Closet have 10 pictures including Genuine Kincaid Robes CEDAR Armoire Wardrobe Closet With Double Doors Full Length 1940s, House Design Inspiration, Wardrobe No More, Part 1 Of 3; Transformation Idea, Solid Cedar Wardrobe Late 40's Early 50's - SOLD, Store Your Clothes Neatly With Armoire Wardrobe: Vintage Cedar Wood Armoire Wardrobe For Closet And, Nice 1950's Or 1960's Cedar Armoire Wardrobe On Casters - For Sale, Antique Cedar Wardrobe Closet In Addition To Attractive Antique Cedar Wardrobe Closet, Letto Armoire, Mesmerizing Cedar Wardrobe Closet Antique Cedar Wardrobe For Sale With …, Lane Cedar Wardrobe $400.00, VINTAGE SOLID CEDAR WARDROBE, CLOSET, CABINET, ARMOIRE | EBay. Here are the attachments:
The house usually has a unique character. Also using cottages or the cottage are situated in the UK. Do not want to transform the framework of the building is an excessive amount of, Antique Cedar Wardrobe Closet models take on traditional bungalow.
Never questioned an outcome, beautiful! As a way to take care of the building's identity, the designer Alex Saint of Kitchen Architecture introducing a kitchen design apart from the major building. The result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a bungalow, the UK is the building involved.
The cottage was built-in the 18th century and it is currently past renovation's stage. In the place of looking to simulate the design of the cottage, Alex Saint decided to build one more kitchen layout that protect the smoothness with this household and will decrease the whole lodge's structural change.