This blog post of Adams House was uploaded on December 9, 2017 at 2:54 pm. This blog post is uploaded in the Home category. Adams House is labelled with Adams House, Adams, House..
AdamsAd•ams (ad′əmz),USA pronunciation n.
- Abigail (Smith), 1744–1818, U.S. social and political figure (wife of John Adams).
- Alice, born 1926, U.S. writer.
- Ansel, 1902–84, U.S. photographer.
- Brooks, 1848–1927, U.S. historian and political scientist (son of Charles Francis Adams and brother of Henry Brooks Adams).
- Charles Francis, 1807–86, U.S. statesman: minister to Great Britain 1861–68 (son of John Quincy Adams).
- Franklin P(ierce) ("F.P.A.''), 1881–1960, U.S. author and columnist.
- Henry (Brooks), 1838–1918, U.S. historian, writer, and teacher (son of Charles Francis Adams).James Trus•low (trus′lō),USA pronunciation 1878–1949, U.S. historian.
- John, 1735–1826, 2nd president of the U.S. 1797–1801: a leader in the American Revolution.John Michael Geoffrey Man•ning•ham (man′ing əm),USA pronunciation ("Tom''), 1931–85, Barbadian political leader: prime minister 1976–85. John Quin•cy (kwin′zē, -sē),USA pronunciation 1767–1848, 6th president of the U.S. 1825–29; Secretary of State 1817–25 (son of John Adams). Lé•o•nie Fuller (lā ō′nē),USA pronunciation born 1899, U.S. poet.
- Maude (Maude Kiskadden), 1872–1953, U.S. actress.
- Roger, 1889–1971, U.S. chemist.
- Samuel, 1722–1803, American statesman: a leader in the American Revolution.
- Samuel Hopkins, 1874–1958, U.S. journalist and novelist.
- Walter Sydney, 1876–1956, U.S. astronomer.
- Mount. a mountain in SW Washington, in the Cascade Range. 12,307 ft. (3751 m).
- a mountain in N New Hampshire, in the White Mountains. 5798 ft. (1767 m).
- a city in W Massachusetts. 10,381.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Adams House have 4 pictures , they are Wikipedia, Wikipedia, Wikipedia, Wikipedia. Below are the images:
The house frequently has its own character. Also using the bungalow can be found in the united kingdom. Don't desire to change the building's composition is toomuch, Adams House models contend with conventional bungalow.
Never questioned an effect, gorgeous! So that you can maintain the personality of a building, the artist Alex St of Kitchen Structure incorporating a home design in addition to the primary building. The effect? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a cottage, the UK may be the building in-question.
The cottage was built-in the 18th-century and is currently past renovation's stage. As opposed to wanting to replicate the style of the cottage, Alex E decided to assemble an additional kitchen design which will minimize the architectural change of the whole resort and protect this house's type.
The kitchen layout a cube of in the kind. Glass' use here's designed to have the capacity to manage the heat. Glass may be opened to provide oxygen into the room while summer arrives. For there to become a widespread line between your Adams House with fresh kitchen, floors utilizing the same content with an external patio.
Need to deliver the environment is inviting and hot, the furniture comes with a delicate bright color as his finishing. Contemporary equipment and storage that is much is also stunning this one is complemented by home layout. Likewise with up lighting to illuminate the room through the night.
If you such as the environment of the home that is comfortable and in addition tranquil using a minor antique feel with likely a terrific decision for you. To have this style kitchen units that are cheap can be made an election which have pattern by you and use a wooden floor has a pattern. Hotter will be felt by applying light shades brown with details of timber and white shades will make supper while in the kitchen together with your family.